ANDAMAN at Quayside
By Eastern & Oriental
If you had a crystal ball 8 years ago and knew prices in Sentosa would more than double up, what would you have done? (The average prices of Sentosa properties were S$837 psf in 2004 and at its peak was S$2090 psf!) Hindsight is always too late but foresight is a gift! Exercise your gift today! Another opportunity to take advantage of another fantastic transformation of gigantic proportions! Possibly, a new “Sentosa” in the making! The best investment property in Malaysia for years and years to come!
Behold, and get ready for ANDAMAN at Quayside:
- The best, the one and only paradise by the sea, a self sustaining community with first seafront retail, marina and full security.
- Designed by world-renowned architects (WATG, GDP, GCH).
- Developed by Eastern and Oriental (E&O), regarded by most to be the best luxury life-style developer in Malaysia!
- Located at Seri Tanjung Pinang, the most desirable and largest master planned seafront development in Penang history.
- 4.5 acres of water park, 7 acres of greenery, the biggest in the region.
- 75% of the unit enjoy stunning full sea view.
- A great investment opportunity to share the rapid economy growth of No.1 state of Malaysia.
- Prime tower 1st time launch in Singapore!
- Previous phase in Seri Tanjung Pinang are fully sold!
- Only 5% down payment!
- Flexible financial package to leverage up your investment.
- High capital appreciation!
- Special discount for VVIP before official launch!
What is the year’s most exciting project like?
A True Masterpiece designed by World Class Partners
The success of this masterpiece is also credited to E&O’s collaboration with world class partners including Malaysia’s award winning architectural firm GDP Architects, landscape architect Geyer Coburn Hutchins (GCH, Seattle) and internationally acclaimed hospitality concept architect WATG, (www.watg.com) who has designed many world famous hotels, buildings and residence such as:
- St Regis Hotel & Residences, Singapore
- The Oceanfront at Sentosa Cove, Singapore
- The Ritz-Carlton, Guangzhou, Sanya, China
- Shangri-La’s Villingili Resort & Spa, Maldives
- Four Seasons Hotel, Tokyo
- Hilton, Sanya, China
- Mandarin Hotel, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Grand Hyatt, Bali, Indonesia
- Eastern & Oriental Hote, Penang, Malaysia
- Emirates Palace, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Alantis, The Palm, Dubai, UAE
Legendary developer: Eastern & Oriental
Famed from the legendary Eastern & Oriental Hotel and sister hotel Raffles Hotel, the Eastern & Oriental (E&O) name bears a rich legacy that has endured for over a hundred years and continues to set new standards in style and luxury for the future. E&O is also the chosen partner of Temasek Holding to collaborate in the development of another iconic wellness township in Iskandar Malaysia.
The most sought after location: Seri Tanjung Pinang
Be mesmerized by this extraordinary 21-acre jewel with stunning sea views of the Andaman Sea! Located in the north east coast of Penang, Seri Tanjung Pinang is the most desirable and largest master planned seafront development in Penang history!
Seri Tanjung Pinang is currently undergoing a series of transformation! It will join an elite list of world-class waterfront living including The Palm Islands in Dubai, Sentosa Cove in Singapore and Sovereign Islands in Australia.
You are able to see and experience the 1st phase now with its showcase of luxury residential enclaves and vibrant retail promenades. It has already been hailed as Penang’s new “Millionaire Enclave” and is poise to create a unique lifestyle for those who dream of living there.
The irresistible investment trend in Singapore
Many forward-looking Singaporeans are already diversifying their property portfolio into Malaysia. Why?
- The closeness to Malaysia makes it an obvious choice.
- Strong Singapore Dollar – The exchange rate for SGD to MYR is currently at an all time high! Malaysian luxury property prices are very attractive now!
- Introduction of cooling measures in the Singapore property market – Introduction of the Seller Stamp Duty (SSD), Additional Buyer Stamp Duty (ABSD) and loan-to-value limit for 2nd private homes has been reduced to 60%. Property investment in Singapore just doesn’t make sense anymore with high capital outlay and these additional taxes.
- Availability of innovative financing package in Malaysia – Singaporeans / foreigners can expect low capital outlay (from 5% – 15%) and get up to 80% financing. Attend our Andaman at Quayside VVIP preview to find out how this is possible!
Penang, the undeniable BEST place in Malaysia to invest:
- Penang is Malaysia’s Most Livable City!
- Penang is the most successful state with good infrastructure support and is regarded as the Silicon Valley of the East.
- Penang is the No.1 state in Malaysia for foreign direct investments (FDIs) for two consecutive years, accounting for 36% of total FDIs for the country with only 6% of Malaysia’s population!
- Strong economic potential and presence of more than 700 multinational companies, such as Dell, Intel, AMD, Motorola, Agilent Technologies, Osram, Seagate and Bosch.
- Penang is Malaysia’s No.1 Medical Healthcare Hub and account for 50% of Malaysia’s Health Tourism!
- Penang is the Malaysia’s No.1 destination for Malaysia My Second Home government initiative!
- Penang is currently undergoing major industrialization and transformation like no other city in Malaysia due in part to Penang’s new Chief Minister of the last 4 years!
Without a doubt, with strong data on health tourism and foreign direct investments, Penang’s residential market will continue to remain buoyant due to influx of medical tourist, foreign expatriates and investments.
It is the best investment that you cannot miss. There are many more reasons for you to study the project!
Drop us an email at email@example.com or use the form below. Alternatively,
Call us at (65) 6100 0071